Meet Main Street Author Tori Scott

Authors of Main Street is a group blog with a dozen or more popular authors, including me, sharing the blogging duties.

As a special Christmas present to readers, eleven of the Authors of Main Street have put together Christmas on Main Street, a Box Set of romances which should be available on or about Nov. 1. Sadly, this doesn't include me since I had way too many writing and personal projects under way to tackle another.

Spotlight on Christmas on Main Street

Starting today, I'm shining a spotlight on one of the Authors of Main Street who has contributed a romance to the Christmas on Main Street Box Set.

I'm happy to welcome talented Contemporary Western Romance author Tori Scott to SlingWords this morning. Tori writes Page-turning stories from the heart of Texas. Just looking at all that snow on her lovely book cover makes me grateful for my mug of hot coffee.

Tori, please tell us about The Christmas Wish, your book in the Authors of Main Street box set.

The Christmas Wish

When Merry found out at the age of 8 that her parents had lied to her about Santa, the whole holiday thing lost its magic. Now she's a long way from home, alone, and missing her family. And then she falls right into Santa's lap.

Joan: What inspired you to write this particular holiday story?

Tori: The Christmas Wish began as a short romance for Woman's World magazine and was published as their featured Christmas story in 2005. I loved the premise, so I expanded it to a Christmas novella in 2012.

Joan: What is your favorite holiday memory?

Tori: Spending the Christmas holiday with my husband's family when all of our kids were young. So much excitement, so much food...it was a wonderful time.

Joan: Just about everyone has a holiday horror story. What's the worst Christmas you ever spent?

Tori: The year my husband and I were totally alone. It wasn't bad, just quiet and lonely.

Joan: What's the title of your next individual book?

Tori: I'm working on the final book of the Lone Star Cowboys Series (Book 5), due out in November. It's tentatively titled Take Me Back to Texas.

Visit Tori Online

Blog: http://toriscott.blogspot.com
Amazon Author Page: amazon.com/author/toriscott
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tori.scott

Takeaway Truth

Stretch your holiday budget. Buy Christmas on Main Street and receive 11 romances ranging from sweet to spicy at a bargain price.

15 comments:

  1. Tori's story sounds wonderful. Can't wait to read all the other stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Jill. Thanks for dropping by. Yes, I can't wait to read the Christmas romances in the box set. Love Tori's cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the cover comments. My cover designer, Ade Ratna, is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. I like the interview format.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Mona. Glad you like the interview format. It's an easy way to find out info about our favorite authors.

      Delete
  5. Yes, the cover is awesome, Tori! Can't wait to read yours and everyone else's! I'm excited about our boxed set coming out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Carol. Yes, the suspense is building. Just a few days until the box set is available.

      Delete
  6. Your covers are always wonderful advertisement for the great stories inside. Can't wait to read this on. I didn't realize the last Lone Star Cowboy was coming out so soon. I have to watch my book budget for November; no way will I wait to buy that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Billie! Thanks for dropping by. Be sure and check out the other Authors of Main Street who will be on the blog for the next several days.

      Delete
  7. Great post! Looking forward to the whole set!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Bella! Don't worry about the woops! I do it all the time. Just too much cluttering up my brain. Have a beautiful day.

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woops--had to delete a double post. Hey, it's Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete