Week 1 Prize Winners

Week 1 at my newly-designed Blog where I still Sling Words has been kind of weird. Of course, I'm sometimes considered a weirdo so I guess it figures, huh?

I had to join my daughter in Houston to help with unpacking from her move. Since she just got into her new house, there was no Internet available. Oh my! No email. No blogging. No Twitter. No anything to get my online fix. The good thing about driving to and from Houston is it gives me plenty of time to brainstorm a new book.

I keep hoping life will settle down, but so far, it's still coming at me like a runaway train. Still, enough of you visited the blog, made comments, signed up as blog followers, and subscribed to my newsletters that I can give away some prizes.

A tip of the hat to kimmyl who was prolific in her comments. She had more entries than anyone. I enjoyed getting to know her a bit. Stay with the blog, kimmyl. There's more to come.

The Winner of the boxed set of The Garden Series by Historical Author Cynthia Wicklund is kimmyl. You should have received an email from me already. Ms. Wicklund will be emailing you also.

The Winner of the Audio Book Edition of In The Garden of Temptation by Cynthia Wicklund. is Sharon Ervin. You should have received an email from me already. Ms. Wicklund will be emailing you also.

The Winner of the $5.00 Starbucks Gift Card, courtesy of Adina Mayo Photography & Graphic Design. is Jacqueline Seewald. You should have received an email from me already. (For the best book cover designs, visit http://www.AdinaMayo.com. She does all my book covers.)

The Winner of the $10.00 Cafe Press Gift Certificate, courtesy of The Write Way, my own little boutique in cyberspace, is kimmyl. You should have received an email from me already.

The Winner of the eBook Gift Card of your choice for a copy of my latest book Scents and Sensuality is Emily Dahn. You should have received a message from me already.

The Winners of the 3 ebook gift cards, courtesy of Elaine Raco Chase, are: kimmyl, Paty Jager, and Terry Odell. You three should have already received an email from me. Ms. Chase will email you also.

Follower Prizes

If you signed up to be a Follower this week, or at any time, please email me. You each receive your choice of one of my books. Email me: Joan at JoanReeves dot com. In Subject Box, put "I Follow You" and in the email tell me which book you'd like for free.

Newsletter Subscriber Prizes

If you signed up as a Subscriber to either Wordplay (for Readers) or Writing Hacks (for Writers) last week (signup link in right sidebar), or any time, you win a free copy of one of my short stories. Choose from the noir-ish "Dear Author,"  humorous "Cornbread and Mint Juleps," or motivational "Book of Sunshine for Writers." Email me: Joan at JoanReeves dot com. In Subject Box, put "I Subscribe to NAME OF NEWSLETTER" and in the email tell me which piece of writing you'd like for free. I'll send it by return email.

Takeaway Truth

Contests are fun, aren't they? Visit the blog on Monday, August 12, to see what's in store for Week 2.

2 comments:

  1. OH WOW!!!!! Thank you so much!!!! I'm having so much fun and ready for more.

    ReplyDelete