Next Week: JUST ONE LOOK Available Again

In case you want to buy my first audio book Just One Look, I'm afraid you'll have to wait until next week.

Last week, I purchased a copy and noticed immediately that the Closing Credits had been placed where the Introduction should have been.

The Closing Credits were also properly at the end. I notified ACX immediately. They said a new upload had to be done. So, after a week, they pulled the book until they could review the entire upload again even though it was a 44 second issue.

I'll post when the audio book is once again live and available so please wait. Or buy the ebook edition of Just One Look and read it while you're waiting for the audio performance which you'll find utterly delightful!

Takeaway Truth

Sometimes, stuff -- you know the kind I mean -- happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment