Review: My Man Pendleton by Elizabeth Bevarly

My Man Pendleton by Elizabeth Bevarly is utterly delightful -- especially Pendleton, the hero of this book.

Initially, you may just feel that Kit, the heroine of this book, is a spoiled brat who has nothing to complain about, but look deeper. Even rich girls have insecurities and vulnerabilities.

Kit has a huge vulnerability. She doesn't think anyone will ever love her because past experience has taught her that all a man sees are dollar signs when he looks at her. Therefore, she has armored herself with cynicism that may prevent her from recognizing love when she comes face to face with it.

Enter Pendleton, a hero worth the title. He has his own agenda and a hilarious method of dealing with corporate bureaucracy and with the spoiled heiress.In fact, you'll find yourself grinning when Pendleton is on the scene.

I know it's hard to feel sorry for a woman who has, it seems, everything, but Kit is as insecure and nervous as any girl who ever owned a lipstick.

(As is my custom when I review ebooks, I give the Kindle Buy Links because I read most books on my Kindle. However, I'm certain every book I review is available at most ebook sellers so look for them on the platforms that match your ebook reading device. Click here to shop for your very own Kindle.)

Takeaway Truth

A good book is the least expensive form of great entertainment. Try an ebook today!

No comments:

Post a Comment