National "Everything You Think Is Wrong" Day

Finally, a holiday for all of those who feel as if we're screw-ups. Yep. Some days it seems as if everything I think, say, and do is wrong. Now I know March 15 is the National Day for wrong-thinking so I'm going to save all my flubs for that day.

Don't believe me? I wouldn't lie to you, baby. Check it out for yourself at National Whatever Day. Bookmark the site. Lots of thought fodder there.

I wonder if they established March 15 as this national day because of the whole Caesar, Brutus, Ides of March thing? And who is this amorphous they who make these determinations anyway? I'd better not hazard a guess since I'd probably be wrong.

I'm going to sit on the porch and drink wine and not think.

Takeaway Truth

Beware the Ides of March--and don't bother thinking today.

2 comments:

  1. Wouldn't you know it? It falls the day before my birthday. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda Stevens ... *LOL* Sounds to me as if this is a situation that calls for playing the "poor me" card and grabbing yourself a birthday goodie.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete