Valentine Gift For My Followers

Every Valentine's Day, it is my custom to send a little token of appreciation to those who are the Followers of SlingWords.

If you are one of the 109 who are today listed as Followers of SlingWords, I have a gift for you.

Claim Your Gift Procedure

1. Email me within the next 24 hours. That means from now 5:00 PM CST, U.S., to tomorrow, Feb. 15, at 5:00 PM CST.

Joan at JoanReeves dot com

2. In the subject box put: Real Live Person--I want my Valentine gift.

3. If you are in the U.S., send me your mailing address.

4. If you are international, send me your Smashwords registered email address.

Look for the gift within the next 2 weeks.

Takeaway Truth

On Valentine's Day, and on every day of the year, I appreciate your support and friendship.

1 comment:

  1. Sending gits to your followers is one of the good gesture and a way spreading love to all over the world.

    ReplyDelete