Headache

Quote for the Week

I'm plagued by headaches. I sometimes think it's because I just think too much, but I know there are many reasons for this malady. One is either prone to headache or one isn't. My husband rarely gets a headache. With me, rarely do I go for more than 3 days at a time without suffering from one.

As I'm writing the quote for the week, I find my headache is keeping my imagination at bay. So I decided just to give you a trio of pithy sayings about headaches from people who probably suffered them too.

"I thought so hard I got a headache." J.D. Cobb

"If a man sits down to think, he is immediately asked if has a headache." Ralph Waldo Emerson

"A great wind is blowing, and that gives you either imagination or a headache." Catherine the Great

Takeaway Truth

Headaches miraculously vanish when you take 2 aspirin and get some extra sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment