Deadline Dinners

I always said I was going to write a cookbook called Deadline Dinners because I do my best cooking under pressure. In fact, my daughter's best friend christened me MacGyver in the Kitchen because of my ability to take a little of this and a little of that and pull it together into a meal.

This morning on Kim Komando's newsletter I read about a website that does that for you. It's such an inspired idea that I wanted to immediately share some link love and send you to FoodPair, the site that will help you use up those odds and ends leftover at the end of a week of cooking.

You just enter your ingredients, and FoodPair will generate recipes using them. Use the filters to create the type of dish you need. Their search engine finds recipes from lots of different sites so if you don't like one, you may like the others.

Takeaway Truth

With the Internet, we can all be a little like MacGyver in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment