Planning Change

I've had a lovely vacation from blogging since Christmas Eve. I made myself stay away and devote time to family, and I must say I felt much less stressed and enjoyed the days immensely. I hope your holidays were just as pleasurable.

This is the week that I try to catch up on the loose ends. Most of you are probably doing the same. Of course, with my daughter having doctor's appointments each day, I'll be doing a lot of driving and reading in waiting rooms. Since I've just started the latest Jayne Krentz Arcane Society novel, the waiting time will be appreciated.

Tip For This Week

If you plan to make bold changes in the New Year, for example, dieting, spending less, saving more, working on a new project, then write down what you want to change. Put it on paper because the act of writing bridges the subconscious and the conscious.

The act of writing it down means you're making a commitment to change. Each day, write down your thoughts about this change - both the negative thoughts and the positive. Dig deep into your subconscious and discover whether you really want to do the work to make the change happen.

Takeaway Truth

There are strategies one can use to achieve virtually anything you desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment