High-Tech & Supercharged


Yesterday my DH and I were watching the Barrett-Jackson Auto Auction on TV. I find these car auction shows fascinating. We usually watch, mouths agape, as cars from our youth sell at auction for small fortunes. Every time we watch one of these shows, my DH wistfully says: "I wish I still had that '64 Buick Skylark."

That was his car in high school in which he installed and removed motors faster than you could see quarter mile turn. If he had it today, I know he'd be looking for a Buick supercharger to install just to get more power. You know you can't ever have enough power, right?

Of course, you don't have to have a classic muscle car to use a supercharger. You can put them in just about any make and model. SuperchargerPros has great prices and customer service, not to mention a wide selection of Buick Superchargers. In fact, they can probably provide for all of your air induction needs. Check out their website and give them a call at their toll-free number if you don't find what you need.

Takeaway Truth

Never underestimate a man's love of auto power.

No comments:

Post a Comment