Paint Star: Free Is Good

I posted about PaintStar in my blog at Performancing. Then I thought, maybe other writers would like to know about this free software so I decided to let the Sling Words audience know also.

Have you ever wanted the mega-expensive Adobe suite but didn't want to shell out almost a grand for the whole badonkadonk?

Well, check out PaintStar which is totally free and does many of the same functions. I contacted the program's creator and learned it works not only on the older Windows versions but also on the infamous Vista.

Many writers create their own promotion items so a good digital illustration software is a nice tool to have. PaintStar is an inexpensive answer to your software needs, and it will keep your writer's overhead down.

Tell him Sling Words sent you.

No comments:

Post a Comment