Early flu

Somehow or other my darling husband caught what seems to be the flu. In the course of a day, he got so sick he had to cancel a business trip. When my DH does that, then he's really sick.

In the course of another day, he gave it to me.

I swear. I told him from now on if one of us got sick, the other one was going to sleep in the guest room.

I struggled to make deadlines until Friday evening when I gave it up. Spent all day Saturday in bed. Now it's nearly three in the morning on Sunday, and I'm wide awake courtesy of a throat so sore I'd like to just rip it out and be done with it.

Instead, I did the Alka Seltzer Flu med, and I'm sipping a cup of tea with honey as I type this.

Not looking forward to this next week and it's demands at all!

Sling Words (cranky and sick) out!

No comments:

Post a Comment