New Year

Okay, the New Year is here. Get over it! My last words on the subject. Here's a few quotations about New Year's and resolutions. I like these for the humor factor.

Mark Twain: Now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual.

James Agate: New Year's Resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time.

Oscar Wilde: Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account.

Jay Leno: Now there are more overweight people in America than average-weight people. So overweight people are now average. Which means you've met your New Year's resolution.

Thanks, Jay. I'll cross that off my list!

Sling Words out.

No comments:

Post a Comment