Finish line euphoria

Normally when I finish a manuscript, a feeling of euphoria lifts me out of my exhaustion. This time, I'm so tired, not even that can energize me.

I've been trying to get revisions finished and get the story in the mail, but everything in the world has happened the last few weeks. I did get the revisions done by my self-imposed deadline date, but I literally could not find the time to proofread the final manuscript.

I've been trying to go through it in odd minutes here and there so I made myself stay up until two this morning to complete the job.

So I got it in the mail but I'm beat. Just awoke from an afternoon nap to see if my patient DH needs anything. I never sleep in the day so this was completely out of character for me. But it sure felt good.

Sling Words out.

No comments:

Post a Comment