Life sucks

Yeah. Sometimes it does. Without going into detail, let me just say that the last week has been "a fresh hell" every day as dear Ms. Parker was wont to say.

I am beset with problems of every variety. Checks mailed to pay bills were lost; packages never ordered were received; new medical insurance is practically useless and much worse than the last; family members are acting, well, as difficult if not impossible as always; children are having problems about which I can do nothing except offer advice which they don't take; my tennis elbow has resurfaced; and my damn back has screamed the return of muscle spasms.

I will endeavor to right my canoe and paddle on into the stream of life with a captivating epistle about the value of using life experience to enhance writing. (Purple prose anyone?)

But for now, life indeed doth sucketh.

2 comments: